If you love DLC and RPGS: Role-playing video games, you must play Cyberpunk 2077. This video game was established by CD Project Red and released in 2020. Which is played on consoles and Desktop as well. When you explore the world of night city in Cyberpunk, you will see that many establishments are not exposed every time. So, if a player is on a mission of Cyberpunk that must be somewhere during a specific time, they don’t have to wait for time to pass.
Players can skip the in-game time, which lets them speed up the waiting process. This guide will show you how to skip the time in this game, so let us not waste the time and get the details.
Table of Contents
How to Wait in Cyberpunk 2077 on PC Xbox PlayStation?
Games like Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree, The Witcher 3, Destiny 2, and Diablo have certain missions requiring players to be at certain times of the day before attempting the mission. Rather than waiting until the precise time of the day, players can use a game system to rapidly up things.
If you are on a certain mission of Cyberpunk 2077 that requires a specific time, however, that specific time does not occur. So, you can skip the in-game time if you don’t want to stand around and fiddle your thumbs. The skip time feature will let the players set the hours to speed up the time.
- PC: Launch the pause menu by pressing the I or O from your keyboard. Now, you will see the main menu option. Tap the Skip Time option to see the bottom right side next to the current in-game time.
- Xbox: Press the view button from your Xbox controller to open the game home menu. Here, hover over the skip time option you will see next to the in-game current time. And select it by pressing the A knob from the controller.
- PlayStation: Press the middle touchpad from the PlayStation controller to open the main menu. You will see the skip time option placed at the bottom left side next to the current in-game time. Select the skip time option by pressing the X from the PS controller.
After tapping the Skip time function, players must set the time to skip and tap on the confirm option to pass the time. As shown in the picture mentioned below. Players can endure whatever they were working on when the time has conceded.
Can’t Skip Time Cyberpunk 2077 – Reasons
If players want to wait time in Cyberpunk, they can use the skip time feature of the game. But unfortunately, it will not happen. There are some reasons for that which are;
- Players can’t use the skip time function of Cyberpunk if a player is in the middle of a quest. However, in some sidequests, the watch is stopped.
- Players can’t skip time in Cyberpunk 2077 if players are in the wrong place. So, they must try to go out in the open place to enable this function.
- When a player is in the middle of combat, they can use the wait or skip in-game feature. So, players must escape or defeat the enemies to empower this feature.
Cyberpunk 2077 Wait or Skip Time Consequences
The in-game skip time feature of Cyberpunk 2077 basically does not do anything. It lets the players move forward in time without having to play during the intervening period. Skip time feature is advantageous if a player wants to get to a specific point of time in the game story. And if players want to circumvent repetition sections of the game they have previously played.
- How to Download Disc Games on Xbox One
- PlayStation Plus Will Get one of the Best Ps5 Games
- 5 Most Popular Multiplayer Mobile Games to Play in 2023