Are you thinking of switching from an Android to an iPhone? But don’t know how to transfer data from Android to iPhone manually? So, you have landed on the right article. Therefore, you can manually move data from Android to iPhone by following this approach. You will discover the solution here whether you wish to share data with others or transfer data from an Android device to an iPhone following manual setup.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare for Transfer Data from Android to iPhone Manually?
We must take the following steps in advance of the data transfer from Android to iPhone in order to guarantee its stability and success:
Verify that your phone has a full charge. The more, the better
Your phone will naturally heat up depending on how much data you are transferring, which will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. There’s a considerable probability the transfer procedure will be interrupted if the phone’s battery is low.
Maintain a steady Wi-Fi connection
Since we’ll be sending data wirelessly, good transmission requires a strong internet connection.
Make sure the iPhone has adequate capacity
If the memory on your destination phone is not large enough to accommodate the amount of data you wish to transfer, the transfer process will also fail.
Google Drive is an excellent cloud storage option for Android users
Make a backup of your Android phone on it. Therefore, before uploading data, you can back up your Android data to Google Drive.
If you’re ready, continue reading to find out how to transfer data from an Android phone to an iPhone.
How to Use Move to iOS to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone Manually
Apple created the Move to iOS software (iOS Setup Assistant) to assist consumers who were switching from Android to iPhone, just way Samsung’s Smart transfer made it easier for people to transfer to Galaxy. However, several users complained that it takes a long time and occasionally doesn’t work. Try the other strategies listed in this guide if you come across a situation like this.
Let’s now examine how to use Move to iOS to move data from an Android device to an iPhone:
Configure your Apple gadget
- Configure your iPhone till the Apps & Data screen appears.
- Click Set Up Manually on the Quick Start screen, and then proceed with the on-screen directions. Your eSIM may need to be activated.
Select Move Data from Android
- Go to the App & Data page.
- Then, select Move Data from Android from the menu.
On an Android phone, download and launch Move to iOS
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Then, open the Move to iOS app after downloading and installing it.
- On both your iPhone and Android device, tap Continue.
- Furthermore, on your Android phone, select Agree and then Next.
Enter the code after waiting
- When you see the Move from Android screen on your iPhone device, press Proceed. Next, watch for a six- or ten-digit code.
- Then, on your iPhone, enter the code.
Join a makeshift network
- Next, a temporary Wi-Fi network will be established by your Apple device. To connect your Android phone to that network.
- Then, click Continue.
Select the data to be transferred, then give it some time
- On Android, choose the files you wish to transmit.
- Furthermore, to begin transferring data from an Android device to an iPhone, tap the Next button.
- On your Android device, tap Done.
- Next, press Continue on your iOS device.
Once your iPhone is set up, everything is complete
- To configure and activate your iPhone or iPad, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Furthermore, all the data that Move to iOS was able to assist you with has now been moved over; however, music, books, and PDFs still need to be manually moved.
However, you should be aware of the following before using this approach to transfer data from Android to iOS:
- Verify that Android 4.0 or later is installed on your phone.
- Transferring contacts, messages, camera images and videos, mail accounts, calendars, and more are supported by Moving to iOS.
- The purchased apps will be added to the user’s iTunes wish list, while the free apps used on Android will be recommended for download through the App Store.
- To reset your iPhone once it has already been set up:
- Go to Settings
- Then, general
- Then, Erase All Content and Settings.
- Please update to the most recent version of Chrome on your Android device if you want to move your Chrome bookmarks.
However, if you want to transfer a lot of data, this method could take a long time. Furthermore, not all data types are supported. You can thus continue reading to discover how to transfer everything from an Android handset to an iPhone quickly. Let’s examine the data transfer process from Android to iOS.
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone (2024)
- The Downloading Messages from iCloud Stuck – How to Fix it