A Good and featurable plugin is always good for WordPress. Often beginners get confused when trying to pick the best WordPress plugins for it so many that are available. After a 3 day research, I build a list of best WordPress plugins 2016. These plugins are full fill the basic need of all the new blogger.
List of Best WordPress Plugins 2016
Identify which plugin are required for your business and install it. At the end of this article, I will provide a list of some basic plugin required for all the new blogger.
Must Use Plugins
- Akismet:- Akismet helps to filter out any comments on your blog that look like spam. The plugin automatically checks comments against the Akismet Web service. So this plugin is good for security purpose.
- Jetpack:- Jetpack offers a suite of powerful features for your WordPress site. Enhanced security, improved site performance, plenty of content tools, and visitor engagement features are all part of this plugin. Additional features include spam-free Comments, Social Sharing, Related Posts, Post by Email, and much more. Jetpack even offers a mobile theme option that is lightweight and responsive, designed for phones and tablets. But Jetpack increases the loading time of your site. I am not using jetpack for my website, but if you want you can use it.
- SeMursh:- SeMrush provides all the feature at one place like speed test, the analytic report, online status etc. with the help of this tool you can fix the problem in your site. You can check your backlink, keyword research, organic research, advertising add etc. Just create the account and enjoy free service. if you want more feature you can upgrade your account according to your budget.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO
- WordPress SEO by Yoast:- Yoast is an awesome plugin and has all feature required for SEO like titles, meta descriptions, XML sitemaps, breadcrumbs & much more.
- All in One SEO Pack:–The All In One SEO plugin can help give search engines a useful summary of your content to display. These useful snippets of information for your content can help you stand out from your competition. The plugin supports the following content types: review, event, people, product, recipe, software application, video, and articles.
- Google XML Sitemaps;-This plugin help to generate the XML sitemap and you can also customize the sitemap. This format is supported by Ask.com, Google, YAHOO and MSN Search. You can also generate the XML sitemap by Yoast
- Google Analytic:- Google analytic is the best tool for real-time analysis. This tool provides each and everything about your site. The most interesting part of this tool is that. It provides some important reading like bounce rate, real-time analysis, how many pages crawl by the visitor, goal conversion,etc.
- Count per day:- This plugin is used to count the number of visitor per day on your site. This plugin also help you to check the status of the visitor, is it online or offline.
- Wp Static:- Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services and uses arrogate data whenever possible to respect your user’s privacy. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 for a status count.
- WP Super Cache:– WP Super Cache is a static caching plugin for WordPress. It generates HTML files that are served directly by Apache without processing comparatively heavy PHP scripts. By using this plugin you will speed up your WordPress blog significantly.
- W3 Total Cache:- W3 Total Cache is designed to increase the page load speed for WordPress sites. Which will improve your visitors’ overall experience. The plugin helps to increase server performance by reducing download times. Overall site performance improves which helps your site’s rank in search engines. W3 Total Cache can also help to improve web server performance during high traffic periods, which is crucial for larger websites. W3 Total cache is the best WordPress plugins 2016.
For Google Adsense
- Google Adsense:- The AdSense Plugin enables you to easily use Google’s products – including Webmaster Tools – with your WordPress site and help to place ads in your post without copy paste the code. But this plugin is little complicated.
- Quick Adsense:- It is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. It comes with a simple setting page. with the help of this plugin, you can add ads in the particular location like a bottom, middle and top. But you can use Wp in Post ads plugin to easily add ads anywhere you want. No need to familiar with the code just place the link in the post anywhere you want and this plugin converts into ads.
- Clickmeter:- The main function of this plugin is to stop fraud click to keep you Adsense account from penalizing. Just make a free account with it and then install Click meter Plugin and enjoy the service but if you want more feature you can also upgrade your package.
- Benchmark:- It is the best Subscription Newsletter and emails marketing tool. you will get all function and basic tool at one place no need to import subscriber list. You just have to signup free account and make your own news subscriber letter and place it in your WordPress and build your own personal email list. All the technical help provided and video tutorial for setup.
- Mailpoet:-Create newsletters, automated emails. Capture subscribers with our signup widget. Drop your posts, images, social icons in your newsletter. A simple newsletter solution for WordPress. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 for subscription newsletter.
- WP subscriber PRO:- It is Paid plugin but it is the best plugin, I ever was seen. just add the plugin in the WordPress and forget about it. All the job will have done by this plugin automatically.
- Broken link checker:- Broken Link Checker monitors the links found in your posts, pages, comments, and more. The plugin identifies any broken links that no longer work, missing images, or any redirects. Once broken links are identified on your site, links can be edited directly from the plugin page to avoid manually updating each post.
- P3(Plugin performance Profile):- Often times when a WordPress site loads slowly, it is a result of multiple plugins running. The P3 plugin can help WordPress administrators identify plugin(s) that are causing slowness on their site. By measuring the load times of plugins running on a site, administrators can make decisions on what to do with those that are under performing.
- WordPress Inspector:-WordPress Inspector is a free online tool that tests your WordPress for speed, performance, SEO, and security. It’s very important to regularly check your WordPress, and it’s theme and plugins to make sure your site performs better and is secure. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 to check the error in the website.
- Wp Smush:- WP Smush helps to strip down unnecessary information from your images, thus reducing their file size. The good thing is that by removing all of this information from your images, the quality is not impacted. The end result of smaller image sizes is faster site loads, which search engines like Google love. You can also manually improve the image optimization and reduce the size of the image before uploading it on site.
- ewww image Optimizer:-The EWWW Image Optimizer automatically reduces the file size for images by converting to the file format that produces the smallest image size and uses a suite of tools to optimize images. All tools are lossless so your images will look the same even with the smaller file size. One drawback to EWWW is to GIF animation files. You will not be able to edit the animation after performing an optimization unless you do an optimize operation with the lifecycle.
- Lazy Load:- BJ Lazy Load can help your WordPress site load faster and save bandwidth. By replacing most images on your site with a placeholder, the plugin loads the content as it gets close to entering the browser screen when a visitor scrolls the page. The plugin works for all post images, thumbnails, gravatar images, and content frames. Other images within your site can also be included by using a delivered function. lazy load is the best WordPress plugins 2016 to reduce the size of the image.
Also Read:- SEO Friendly Images Plugin Review ! And Importance of SEO Friendly Image
- Wp optimize:- The WP-Optimize plugin cleans up all this mess as well as removing trackbacks/pingbacks, clearing outpost trash, removing transient options. The plugin can be set to run automatically and is one of my favorite for improving site speed.
- Optimize Database:- This plugin is a ‘One Click’ WordPress Database Cleaner / Optimizer. This Plugin also does the same work as Wp optimize. You can start the Optimization in the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database.
For writing better content
- Easy Table:- With TablePress, you can easily create tables that can be embedded into posts, pages, or text widgets by using a Shortcode. No special coding is necessary as table data can be entered directly into a spreadsheet interface.
- TinyMCE advance:- This plugin will let you add, remove and arrange the buttons that are shown on the Visual Editor toolbar. I personally recommended using this plugin to my clients.
- AddToAny Share Buttons:-The AddToAny WordPress sharing plugin helps people share your posts and pages to any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and over 100 more sharing and social media sites & apps.
- Share This:- This is a very useful plugin that allows your visitors to share a post/page with others. Supports e-mail and posting to social bookmarking sites.
- Floating Social:- The Floating Social plugin enables users to display social share buttons on their site, which follow readers as they scroll through content.This plugin is easy to install and configure. Users can activate only the media share buttons they want to include on their site. The social media buttons and links are responsive and can be adjusted in size and color. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 social plugin.
Database and File Backup Plugins
- MY WP Backup:- My WP Backup is the best way to protect your data and website in the event of adverse server events, data corruption, hacking and more. With the option to schedule backups and have them delivered via email, Amazon S3, and lots of other features, you can sleep easy knowing you’re protected. I’m also using this plugin for backup.
- BackWPup:-It can be used to save your complete installation including /wp-content/ and push them to an external Backup Service, like Dropbox, S3,FTP and much more, see list below. With a single backup .zip file you are able to easily restore an installation.
- BackUpWordPress – BackUp WordPress will back up your entire site including your database and all your files on a schedule that suits you. you can use My WP backup because it is a best WordPress plugins 2016.
Blog Security Plugin
- All In One WP Security & Firewall – The All In One WordPress Security and Firewall is the ultimate security plugin that will take your WordPress site’s security to a whole new level.
- Force Strong Password:- One of the best things you can do to improve your WordPress site’s security is make sure every user on the site is using a strong password. This greatly reduces the risk of someone gaining unauthorized access by guessing or using a script to break the password of one of your administrators.
- Login Lockdown:-Login Lockdown will help to limit the number of login attempts from a given IP for a set amount of time. Every time there is a failed login attempt on your WordPress site, Login Lockdown will record the IP address and timestamp.If a certain threshold of failed login attempts is passed in a short amount of time, the login function will be disabled from the IP range. This feature will help to prevent brute force password discovery attempts. Lock out times can also be customized to fit your site’s needs.
- Theme Check:- Using Theme Check is a quick way to test that your active theme supports all of the current WordPress standards and best practices. Through a simple admin menu, Theme Check will display all the results after a test is run. Web developers should certainly take advantage of this plugin to make sure their theme supports the latest WordPress standards. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 for security.
Best Content Form Plugin
- WP contact Widget:-WP Contact Widget is a great way to boost interaction with your users, by encouraging them to get in contact with you. With WP Contact widget, you can easily add a contact form as a widget anywhere on your website a widget can be placed, and you can customize the fields in the contact form.
- Fast Secure Contact Form:- Best and easy plugin to make a contact form. So that your visitor can stay connect with you by filling the contact form.
- Contact Form 7:- Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.Multiple contact forms can be created and managed through this plugin. No need for extra coding with the Contact Form 7 plugin, as the form and mail contents, can be easily customized through the settings.The Contact Form 7 also supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, and Akismet filtering to help with spam.
- Gravity Forms:- Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. These are the best WordPress plugins 2016 for content form.
- WordPress SEO by yoast.
- Google analytic
- W3 Total cache.
- Banchmark OR WP subscriber PRO
- Google adsence.
- Wp in Post ads
- Click meter .
- Wp optimize.
- Broken link.
- P3 plugin performance plugin.
- Wp smurh.
- WP contact Widget
- MY WP Backup. OR WP wp backup Pro