Are you an enthusiast Amazon shopper looking at how to access Apple Pay on Amazon on iPhone? This convenient payment method has a seamless checkout process. To access Apple Pay on Amazon through your iPhone, you need first to incorporate it as a payment alternative to your Amazon account.
Once you’ve finished, select Apple Pay as your payment method at the checkout and use Face or Touch ID to confirm the transaction.
You can enjoy a fast and secure shopping experience as well as a breeze through your Amazon purchases without manually inserting your credit card details every time.
In this article, we’ll unveil a step-by-step guide so that you can take benefit of this flawless shopping experience.
Table of Contents
Does Amazon Take Apple Pay in 2023?
Yes, Amazon has accepted many payment options and supports digital wallet payments, such as Apple Pay, Visa Checkout, and Masterpass. However, remember that the availability of these payment methods may vary according to the individual vendors on Amazon’s platform.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using Apple Pay on an iPhone with Amazon
Here is an easy and convenient way to use Apple Pay on Amazon by iPhone:
- Remember to add your credit or debit card to Apple Pay before accessing it as a payment method on Amazon. Including your credit or debit card details in the Wallet application is mandatory in order to utilize Apple Pay with your iPhone. Therefore, launch the application and stick to the provided directions.
- Now, you can visit the Amazon website on your iPhone. Sign in to your account.
- Head to your account settings and choose “Payment options” from the menu.
- Click “Apple Pay” and tap on “Add a payment method.”
- Complete your process of linking your Apple Pay account to Amazon by following the given instructions on your screen.
- When you have done it, move to checkout.
- Choose “Apple Pay” as your payment method during checkout.
How to Access Apple Card on Amazon on an iPhone
You need to add a payment method on Amazon first in order to use cards in your digital wallet on Amazon.
Here is how to add your Apple Card as an Amazon payment method:
- Go to the Amazon app and open it.
- Select the account icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on your Account.
- Tap your Payments option.
- Choose the +Add icon in the Wallet tab.
- Select “Add a credit or debit card”.
- Type your card information (for example, if you don’t remember your Apple Card number, don’t worry. Open Wallet, click on the credit card icon at the upper right, copy the number, and come back to the Amazon app and paste it in.
- When you’ve done the info, you need to check the box beside Set as a default payment method if you ever want to access your Apple Card every time automatically.
- Select ‘Save’. A message will be shown that your payment method was successfully added.
- If you put your Apple Card as the default payment method, it will automatically bill that card whenever you order from Amazon. But if you haven’t set your card as the default, then click on “Payment Information.”
- Choose your Apple Card and click “Continue.”
- Casually complete the checkout process.
How to Use Your Apple Card on Amazon via Mac or PC
You can also access your Apple Card within your digital wallet on Amazon. You must first be added as a payment method on your Amazon account in order to do it. Here is the simple and easy step-by-step guide on how to add your Apple card as a payment method for your account:
- Visit the Amazon website and open the Amazon app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select on “Your Account” option.
- Find the “Payment Options” within your account.
- Now scroll down until you find the “Add New Payment Method” option.
- Tap on the “Add a Card” option.
- Enter and fill in Apple Card information.
- Choose the billing address that will match with Apple Card.
- Confirm the payment method.
Successfully! You may now order from Amazon and utilize Apple Card on your Mac or PC whenever you want.
How to Buy an Amazon Gift Card with Apple Card
Follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Amazon website.
- Log in to your account.
- Check whether your account has saved your Apple card or not. If not, then follow the steps mentioned earlier.
- After that, go to the home page of Amazon.
- Type “Amazon gift card” into the search bar or choose the option from the shopping menu.
- A list of options is available. Choose the gift card you would like to buy.
- Now select an amount that you would like to gift to your friends/family/receiver. You can choose a small or big amount. It’s up to your choice.
- Complete the information like “Your Name,” “Recipient’s email,” “Date of Delivery,” “Quantity,” and any additional message if needed.
- Tap on the “Add to cart” and choose “Proceed to checkout.”
- Complete your payment information while selecting Apple Card as a payment option. Now tap on the “Continue” option.
- Click on the “Place your order” button.
Congratulations! You’ve used Apple Pay to purchase an Amazon gift card.
How To Use Apple Cash on Amazon
Amazon doesn’t support Apple Cash, but you can use Apple Card for shopping on Amazon. Therefore, your Apple Cash is linked with the Wallet app on your iPhone, and you can access your Apple Cash balance to pay your Apple Card. Just check out the step-by-step guide below to learn how to use Apple Card.
Where Can You Use Apple Cash?
Since Apple Cash is unavailable on Amazon, you can access it to pay for items on websites, apps, and several stores. Moreover, you can also use it to send and receive money via the Wallet or Messages apps. Therefore, you can utilize Apple Cash in stores that accept Apple Pay, which includes:
- Target Stores
- Trader Joe’s
- Disney Store
- Best Buy
Why Use Apple Pay On Amazon?
Why do you need to use Apple Pay when you can enter your card info at checkout? The reason is that it is useless to access another mobile payment service. Have a look at the reasons to access Apple Pay on Amazon instead of the old and traditional method.
It is very convenient to store all your payment methods in Apple Pay, ready to go whenever you need it. With the help of the Apple Pay store, you can manage all your payment methods, from credit cards to debit cards to bank account numbers. It will help you to check out on Amazon after you have done your shopping. Therefore, you won’t need to pull out your card from your purse and enter the numbers every time.
● Faster checkout
You can also checkout with Apple Pay in no time. You won’t need to enter your card details at checkout, even if you have memorized the details. Additionally, it will get annoying when you accidentally miss a number or mess up the zip code and have to repeat the process. Accessing Apple Pay on Amazon will ensure your speed and efficiency.
Apple Pay removes the requirement to hold your physical credit or debit cards every time. In this way, you are saved from being a victim of identity theft. However, hackers and cybercriminals have invented new ways to steal private information. But you can protect your identity and your money by accessing Apple Pay. Hence, it encrypts your information and makes it inaccessible in the face of cyber attacks. This goes for accessing Apple Pay on Amazon, as well.
Certainly, Amazon accepts Apple Pay as a payment method and offers users a secure and convenient way to make purchases. You can enjoy the advantages of accessing Apple Pay on Amazon’s platform by following the simple setup process. Along with its high security and ease of access, Apple Pay is a valuable addition to your online shopping experience.
If there is a case where Amazon doesn’t support Apple Pay, let us know in the comment section below. Happy shopping!