Taking screenshots on iPhone XR, 12, 12 mini, and 12 pro is easy to take one of your favorite photos. Nevertheless, the way of taking Screenshots will change if you go from an iPhone SE to an iPhone 13. However, everyone wants to use an upgraded mobile, and it is always exciting to use it with unexpected changes like messaging features, screenshots, notification pop-ups, and more. Therefore, we break down a guide for you to capture a screenshot with a side button or touch users of iPhone XR/12/12 mini/12 pro and more.
How to Take Screenshot on iPhone XR Using Physical Buttons
Taking screenshots on any iPhone category is easy; anyone can do this by focusing on it. The following steps will guide you on how you take ss on your iPhone using the side button.
Suggested: How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung S21
- Find Out the Side Button – You will look for the Lock and Volume up buttons instead of a screenshot now that the physical home buttons are gone. There are two buttons that will be used to take a screenshot: the volume button (located upper left side of the phone) and the lock button (Located left side of the phone). Now place both fingers on the two buttons and hold them.
- Capture the Screenshot – Take out the content page where you want to take Screenshot and press the two buttons together. Now you will hear a shutter sound if your mobile is not on silent mode.
- Editing the Screenshot – if you want to edit the Screenshot, add notes, crop the image, and more. Go to the gallery and open the save ss image, and you have to tap on the thumbnail to bring up the editor tool. Now you can edit it with the different brush and writing tools that will fluff up your Screenshot.
- Save & Share Screenshot – after doing all the satisfied editing, tap on the done option to save the Screenshot. In addition, if you want to share the image with anyone, tap on the share button that shows in the upper right corner of the editor tool. The Screenshot will save automatically, and now you can share it with anyone.
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone XR Using Assistive Touch
If you take a Screenshot by pressing two buttons, you are tired of it pressing. So, in this situation, consider using the Assistive touch.
Assistive Touch is an iOS accessibility feature that gives you an alternate way to perform a common task. You just need to avoid pressing buttons or performing swiping gestures. The following steps will guide you on turning on the assistive touch and setting it up to take screenshots.
- Open your phone home screen and click on the setting gear app.
- Tap on accessibility and click on touch, then assistive touch.
- Now turn on the feature by clicking its switch at the top of the screen. The Assistive switch is enabled, and you need to choose a way to take screenshots.
- Choose double-tap and choose the screenshot option. By doing this, you take a screenshot every time the digital Assistive Touch button is double-tapped.
Now take a screenshot and pull up whatever you want to take a picture and double tap on the Assistive Touch button. However, you will see the Screenshot be captured and find it in the Photos app.
How To Take a Screenshot On iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Mini?
The iPhone 12 offers a convenient way to save important messages, jokes, and moments. In contrast, using third-party apps that take screenshots is not necessary. However, iOS allows capturing a screenshot on the iPhone 12 or XR. Just follow these steps below:
- Choose whatever you want to take Screenshots, such as text messages, web pages, or something in an app from your iPhone 12.
- Tap on the slide button and the volume up button at the same time.
- When you see the screen flash and hear a camera noise, which means you already took a screenshot. A thumbnail screenshot option appears in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now save the Screenshot and swipe it off the left edge of the screen. If you want to edit or share the Screenshot, click on the thumbnail.
Sharing a Screenshot on iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Mini with Your Colleagues
Once you take and save the Screenshot from your iPhone 12, you can share it with anyone, whoever you want to share through text, photo, email, social media, and more. You can also delete it or sync it to your PC. Just follow the steps below to share a screenshot:
- Go to the iPhone photo gallery app.
- Find the Screenshot in the camera roll or another screenshot album.
- Click on it to open it and choose the Screenshot you want to share.
- Now, tap on the share button and share it with the person you want. You can also copy and paste the app into another app.
- Tapping an app in the second row will open it. Follow the steps specific to the app to complete the sharing.
Taking Bigger Screenshots on an iPhone
You can take a screenshot that cannot be seen without scrolling the screen, and you may have an older phone to work, but that’s not a problem; you can take a Screenshot on it. You will have to be fast and have an outstanding option to take a screenshot with more than a page of content. And this feature is only supported by the Safari browser.
Taking the Screenshot by a third party on an iPhone 12, Xr, or Xs is easy. You just need to download the apps like Picsew or Tailor. Now follow the steps below to take a larger or bigger screenshot on an iPhone.
- Take a screenshot as you would like to take.
- Click to open a preview before it disappears, and it is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select the full-page option located toward the screen’s left side.
- See a preview page that appears to the right of the Screenshot. Click on done.
- Click on the PDF option to save a screenshot file into the pdf file.
- Tap on save.
In conclusion, the Screenshot is an outstanding feature available on every device because, without it, the device would look incomplete, and nobody would take an interest in it. Therefore, the iOS company came out with this feature and grew with its amazing features, particularly capturing images. In contrast, the iPhone XR has the feature of taking a screenshot, and this guide will be all about capturing Screenshots with the side button and Assistive touch screen option. Comment below if you ever know the method of taking Screenshots of the old iOS series.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.