Is your Hotmail not working? Email services offer users the to communicate personally and professionally straightforwardly and reliably. Hotmail is the first webmail service launched by Microsoft. It is free web-based email assistance having many effective uses. With this email, users can send and receive emails at high speed, secure their accounts, quickly recover an account, and many other features will be able to avail. In Hotmail, users can address two people in an email easily. they can send a particular email to multiple users without the user’s consent. There are many other email providers that provide the same service. But due to mechanical or non-technical hiccups, some problems like Hotmail not functioning may arise. If you want to solve the Hotmail issue quickly, follow this Hotmail multiple fixes guide to resolve your problem on every device.
The development from Hotmail to Outlook hasn’t been outdoors problems. In fact, there’s been a few interruptions with users reporting Hotmail or Outlook has transpired down throughout this year at another time. In most circumstances, these will be old results not lasting very long, although some issues will be prolonged, with Outlook login problems being the most highlighted.
If you made a move from Hotmail to Outlook, then you might not be happy with the automatic switch and not having the ability to switch back to Hotmail again. In fact, we have noticed a few people complain about the Hotmail spam emails and imagine the service hasn’t improved since the modifications to their inbox. You cannot improve the outlook itself, however, you can block the Hotmail spam emails and get rid of them for good.
Why Is My Hotmail Account Not Working?
Hotmail was launched by Microsoft and the first free email service was later renamed. It was one of the first webmail services. The account has many active uses. However, sometimes our Hotmail account can stop operating, and we might not accept emails. This can be very distressing. If you want to know what is causing this problem and how to fix it, this blog will provide all the information.
If you are using Hotmail, you might know that this email service is now revamped into Outlook enhancing the features of MS Office. However, you may still access your hotmail.com email using the Microsoft outlook website. Like any different email service, Hotmail is likewise prone to many technical hiccups. Now and then, we can see users grumbling about issues like Hotmail not functioning, not sending/ collecting emails, etc.
Reasons for Hotmail Not Working
- Cache and cookies
- Internet connection
- Incorrect details
- Outdated version
- Improper configuration
How to Unblock Your Outlook Account?
Hotmail provides amazing mailing features when you use it on multiple browsers and when you access it on Google Chrome, you can get plenty of things that you can’t see in any other browser. But sometimes, many places come when Hotmail stops operating on Chrome and shows the undesired error.
There are plenty of problems behind the not working problem of Hotmail on your Chrome browser, and you can fix Hotmail’s not working problem with the help of elementary and straightforward steps. You can quickly get the perfect solution to these problems after reading this section and learn quick fixes.
- Begin by attending Microsoft Live to improve your account and reset your password.
- Enter your blocked account’s email address and enter the characters you see on your screen and select next.
- Enter the code generated by your authenticator app or select a different verification option to get a text message.
- After you enter the security code, you’ll need to change your password to complete the unblocking process.
- Make sure you create a strong and complex password to help keep your account secure.
Why Hotmail login/sign-in?
Depending on the variety of problems you are facing, there can be varying reasons behind it. Understanding the guide can help you in choosing the right step to fix the issue. The various reasons back the ‘Hotmail not working on chrome’ problem are discussed below.
- The browser you are using is not compatible.
- You are using an outdated account of your browser to open Hotmail.com.
- Your device has compatibility issues with Hotmail.
- If you are utilizing a mobile app, your app is not up to date.
- Your browser has too many caches and cookies stored.
- An antivirus or any other third-party app installed in your system is interfering with www.Hotmail.com.
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- Your account has been suspended or blocked temporarily.
- The security of your account has been compromised.
How to Solve Hotmail Not Working Issue on Chrome (Fixes)
Here are the following fixes for Hotmail not functioning issue on Google chrome that will be helpful for you to learn it.
Clear Your Browser’s Caches
- First of all, open your browser and then click on the menu available in the top-right corner.
- Click on the More tools tab and then choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Now determine the time interval and then check all boxes.
- After that, click on the Clear Data tab to complete the procedure.
Update Your Browser
Sometimes Chrome produces many problems while working, but execute sure that your browser is up to date. An updated variant fixes various technical problems that you confront through the accessing. To refresh, go to the settings and then check the most advanced update if available.
Connect Using HTTPS
- First of all, go to www.account.live.com.
- Agree on Connect with HTTPS under the other opportunities.
- Select Use HTTPS automatically.
- After that, click on the Save tab.
Check the Third-Party App Installed In Your System
If any antivirus or other administration is causing the ‘Hotmail not working’ issue, momentarily turn it off. Once you are satisfied with Hotmail, you can then utilize the application. Similarly, you can also temporarily disable your browser extension if a problem is created due to the extensions.
Check Your Internet Connection
Does Outlook live not work? If not, then you need to check your internet connection. In fact, if your computer’s internet connection is not working properly, then you are likely to encounter the Outlook live not working error. When this occurs, you need to check your internet connection immediately. Before trying to access Outlook live again, solve the problem if there is no internet access.
- Reboot your modem or router and try to connect the device after a few minutes.
- Now you can connect to Hotmail. Likely, your Hotmail service will now operate properly, and you will be able to take advantage of it to the fullest.
Use the ReiBoot Tool
If you used all the above methods, and still your issue is not resolved, then it may be a problem in your system, and to solve it, you can get help from ReiBoot. ReiBoot is a professional tool for repairing iOS systems. Luckily, it can fix more than 50 phone systems quickly. It enters your phone and exits when it recovers from all the fixes. In addition, if we compare it with other iOS software, it boasts a user guide and gives you a smooth user interface. And your problem will be fixed.
Fix: For Hotmail Not Working on Android or iPhone
If your Hotmail does not work on the iPhone or Android app. Then, you should follow the given steps to fix the issue.
- Check that you enter the proper account details and ignore using the auto-fill passwords and other information. So fill it out manually.
- Another thing you have to take care of is whether your account is supported on the app or not. You can insert an outlook.com account that involves Hotmail, Live, MSN, and Microsoft 365, an exchange server account, and exchange online in the app. Moreover, if you do not understand what kind of email account you are using, then verify with your email provider or simply ask Hotmail Customer Support for help.
- For instance, if your account is already added to the app but does not function, then you must follow the guide. First, you have to open the Mail app and view the settings. Next, choose your Hotmail account. Then tap on “Remove Account.” After that, choose the device option, and your account will be erased from your mobile app.
- When the account is erased. You will need to add it again to the apps as you did before.
Hotmail was launched by Microsoft and millions of people use this email around the universe. But sometimes it causes errors and we are going to fix these issues. Therefore, this guide will help you a lot because the multiple fixes are mentioned to fix over here and you don’t need to go anywhere.