YouTube streaming platform is the 2nd most trafficked site that spots just below Google: the ultimate search engine on the web. However, TikTok might have engaged the video content world by hurricane, but YouTube still stances sturdy, particularly when it comes to breaks for brands. Currently, companies and influencers go yonder personal YouTube accounts to access the paybacks of brand accounts. YouTube brand account is a big part of the social media marketing strategy to benefit any business.
Like other social platforms, the video-sharing website: YouTube lets users connect and feature YouTube channels to a separate business account. If you want to link a brand account to your YouTube channel, this guide is for you; let us navigate to it to know all the details.
Table of Contents
About YouTube Brand Account
Social media platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter have distinct establishments for brands to create business accounts. That helps brands have an exclusive online occurrence representing who they are and what they believe in.
Correspondingly, YouTube brand channels or accounts oblige the same determination. A brand account on YT helps the creator a separate channel from your business’s personal profile and fortifies their branding strategy.
However, the YouTube brand makes it easy for teams to handle as users can straightforwardly add multiple managers to every account for collaboration. Consequently, conveying an individual to manage your brand account is probable to assign responsibilities to the whole team.
When users link their YouTube channel to a business account, everyone who has access to it can manage that account via Google accounts. Though, there is no requirement for usernames and passwords.
Users can add owners to their brand account on YT as they can manage the activities like removing other owners or deleting their personal channels. The owner can also add a profile photo and a title from your Google account.
How to Add YouTube Brand Account
- First, go to youtube.com, and log in to your existing YouTube account.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of your YouTube homepage.
- After that, tap on the settings option from the pop-up options.
- Now hover over the YouTube account settings section from the left side panel.
- In the account settings section, tap on the Create new channel option.
- Then a Brand Account page will appear on your screen; here, add the name to your brand account.
- After that, tap on the Create tab and then the Customize channel option.
- Now navigate to the About section; add the info for your channel or brand account in the About section, like business email, location, channel description, links to your social media profiles, featured channels, channel icon, or banner.
How to Add Manager to Brand Account on YT
If you have a personal YouTube account, it is not probable for more than one user to hold and control the brand account. However, when multiple people share the passwords to manage the channel, it can be a futile and great way to manage your content and channel. So, adding a brand account is the only way to manage your YouTube company to work with your team.
The brand account owner can add or remove managers, edit business information, upload and manage videos and interact with the viewers. The brand account owner can also add managers and give them access to manage the activities except for adding and removing managers.
Also Read: How to Get Verified on YouTube
Here we have share steps you can follow to add a manager to your YouTube business account.
- First, log in to the account you used to create your YouTube brand account.
- Tap your Profile icon on the homepage that you will get in the upper right corner.
- Then a pop-up menu of options will appear on your screen here; hover over the switch account option.
- Now tap on your brand account option from the option list.
- After that, your brand account homepage will appear here. Tap on the profile icon.
- Then a pop-up menu list will appear on your screen; here, tap on the settings option.
- In the settings page, navigate to the channel managers sections; here, tap on the Add or remove managers option.
- After that, tap the manage permissions option from the user’s window.
- Then tap on the invite new users icon you will grasp at the top right corner of your YouTube screen.
- A new window will open here; add new users as managers for your YouTube brand account by entering their email addresses.
- Add your YouTube brand account’s owner, manager, and communications manager roles in the drop-down menu.
How to Manage Brand Account – YouTube
Once you have created your brand account, there are a few things you can consider to customize and manage to make your channel appear more professional. Here we have shared important things an influencer can manage to customize their account on YouTube.
- Channel Icon: The channel icon will make the influencer profile stand out and helps the brand to look more credible. The recommended icon dimensions are 800 x 800, displaying 98 x 98 pixels.
- Channel Description: As a like bio on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms YouTube brand account needs a description. Users can highlight their company values and contact details to introduce the audience to their brand. It is simply a way to brand storytelling to engage your visitors.
- Add Other Social Media Accounts links: People would not know about your content unless you promote it. That is why you should promote your YouTube content as well. You can post a teaser YouTube video about your upcoming video or give a sneak peek via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Snapchat to gain the reach of your videos and get more views. As 90 percent of success depends on the social media site to select for promoting your brand. So click here to select the right social media platform for your brand.
- Add Featured Channels: Users can redirect their target audience to other YouTube channels and videos you manage. However, users can grow connections with potential influencers and establish their brand personality by highlighting other YouTube content creators.
- Add Featured Managers: A person who owns the brand account can add other featured managers to support the management of the account. The owner can also select a specific role for others, like managers and communication managers. A manager can upload videos, check channel analytics to see their YouTube presence, edit videos, etc. While they can’t manage other managers’ access. The communication manager can respond to the comments on video content. At the same time, they don’t have access that other managers have.
- How to Watch YouTube on School Chromebook When Block by Administrator
- How to Make Polls on YouTube
- How To Pause Watch History on Youtube